Translate

' The Sound-current of the Nadd '...


The Guru's Word is the Sound-current of the Naad; the Guru's Word is the Wisdom of the Vedas; the Guru's Word is all-pervading.
The Sound-current of the Naad vibrates there, and countless musicians play on all sorts of instruments there.

Let spiritual wisdom be your food, and compassion your attendant. The Sound-current of the Naad vibrates in each and every heart.
The Sound-current of the Naad vibrates there, amidst the sounds and the sights of bliss.

Wonderful is the sound current of the Naad, wonderful is the knowledge of the Vedas.
The Beloved Himself is the Yogi's horn, and the sound current of the Naad; He Himself plays the tune.

Meeting the Divine True Guru, I merge into the sound current of the Naad.
The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is for me the Vedas and the Sound-current of the Naad.

The Naad, the Sound-current of His Word fills my ears; my body has settled gently into the Lap of my Beloved.
The Sound-current of the Naad, playful joys and pleasures – I am intuitively, easily absorbed into the Celestial Lord.

I am in ecstasy, O Nanak, and my mind is filled with Truth, through the perfect perfection of the Sound-current of the Naad.
The Guru's Word is the Sound-current of the Naad, The Guru's Word is the wisdom of the Vedas; coming in contact with the Guru, meditate on the Naam.

The Glory of God is the Sound-current of the Naad, the Celestial Music of Bliss, and the Wisdom of the Vedas.



-The Sikh Gurus
Selections from the Sri Guru Granth Sahib

No comments: