Translate

' A thought is harmless '...


A thought is harmless unless we believe it. It’s not our thoughts, but our attachment to our thoughts, that causes suffering. Attaching to a thought means believing that it’s true, without inquiring. A belief is a thought that we’ve been attaching to, often for years.
~ Byron Katie

Stress is an alarm clock that lets you know you’re attached to something that’s not true for you.
~ Byron Katie

In my experience, we don’t make thoughts appear, they just appear. One day, I noticed that their appearance just wasn’t personal. Noticing that really makes it simpler to inquire.
~ Byron Katie

Love is our very nature. It’s what we are when we no longer believe our own stories.
~ Byron Katie

To seek people’s love and approval assumes that you aren’t whole.
~ Byron Katie

I don‘t have control. None. Zero.
And that works for me, because I understand, the universe is friendly. I understand our true nature, so I don‘t have to have control. So where‘s our free will? It‘s an illusion.



- Byron Katie

No comments: