Translate

' More Thoughts on a Tuesday Night '...


Since, I have been on Facebook, I have met many Priests and ministers within the religions of earth..

I speak to the Sufi Muslims that worship a God called Love..

I consider myself as a student of buddhism, which is a mirror of Christianity..

Is it possible, that Love can exist within different paths ?..

I, as a student of spiritual mysticism, as a follower of Francis of Assisi and Gautama the Buddha..

Of course Jesus enters the conversation of the frequency called Love..

" I and the Father Are One"..

This is the Knowledge that is Taught within All Reality Teaching..

Can, we allow ourselves to look deeper ?..

Why does Pain exist within your reality ?..

Pain only exists within Dreams,

because, Pain is not a part of Reality..

Pain cannot exist within Reality....


-thomas





No comments: