Translate

' Francis Fran Bennett: The ego is not annihilated'...


THE EGO IS NOT ANNIHILATED IN GOD REALIZATION...IT IS PROFOUNDLY HUMBLED AND LIBERATED FROM EGO-CENTRICITY.

As I put it, egocentricity is what falls away in awakening...not ego.
Egocenricity is the deluded notion that the ego, the personal me, is the center of the universe...That arrogant belief is what dies..not the ego itself.

Awakening does not annihilate the personal me, it profoundly humbles it. Then for the first time we can actually become the personal me in all its authenticity.
We become who we were always meant to be...on a very personal level.

Then the personal me becomes a manifestation of divinity in human form. each one utterly unique and precious. This is the true message of the incarntion of the Christ. It is the destiny of us all as the beloved children of the Universal Mother/Father..


-

No comments: