Translate

' Veterans Day '...


Enter into the mind of a combat veteran..

Most of you do not remember the vietnam war..

After a month of not sleeping because rockets were killing us,

I decided that I did not care to live any longer within this hell..

Death was more desireable than further days within this mental and physical pain..

At this point of time, I did not carry a weapon as I walked through Saigon..

The Vietnamese stared at me in amazement as I walked alone within the streets..

A sniper would sometimes turn their rifle towards me,

but, I continued to walk..

A Guardian Angel protected me..

A voice would warn me of danger..

It sounds strange, does it not ?..

And yet, I still speak to you at seventy two years old..

Wars are created by Satanic Subjects,

as a sacrifice for future monetary gain..


-thomas












No comments: