Translate


Quiet,

serene,

sustained for ever,

unchanging,

stable,

enduring am I.



I am consciousness,

there is nothing else ,none else.


I am presence,

formless presence,

partless presence,

infinite presence,

choiceless presence,

peaceful presence,

blissful presence,

absolute presence.



I am freedom,

free of the world,

free of mind,

free of modifications,

free of desire,

free of otherness,

free of duality , I am free!


I am being,

limitless being,

eternal being,

inexpressible being,

changeless being,

Self-luminous being,

Self-existent being.



I am love,

non-dual love,

absolute love,

unconditioned love,

love is my own nature,

fulfilled love,

all-satisfying love,

desireless love,

eternal love supreme I am.


I am one,

one Self,

there is nothing else.


I AM THAT I AM.


I am bliss,

nothing is lacking,

there is perfect balance,

happiness,

I-am-ness,

blessedness ,I am this!





The above quotes by Srimati Margaret Coble
are from the book Self Abidance, Second Abridged Edition

No comments: