Translate

" Enlightenment "...


Many souls do not know nor understand what is meant by Enlightenment..

Therefore, I will speak of my own Enlightenment..

After many years of daily meditation and study of wisdom,

I decided to personally know the Truth of the Universe..

I wanted to know if there was a God and I wanted to know why we are here..

I decided to follow the path of Gautama the Buddha and Jesus the Christ..

I decided to sit in meditation until I learned the Truth of existence..

I would not move, nor receive food or water until the Truth was known..

I sat beneath a tree as Buddha did and meditated for about a half hour on the surrender and death of the egoic consciousness..

When the egoic mind saw that I was serious, It began to warn me of the pain of death and the fear of what is unknown..

The fear of death was a wall that was difficult to climb but I was determined to know Truth..

I said to this false power called ego,,

" I will gladly accept death to know Truth"..

I now know that the ego is the same power that tempted Jesus and Gautama..

When I died as the ego,

I fell into a black darkness of nothingness..

For a few seconds, I did not exist..

I then awakened as the Energy of Light, Love, and Consciousness..

I and the Father were One..

I understood what Jesus meant..

I understood what the Buddha meant..

I understood Reality and illusion...

I will speak more of the stories of Reality later...


namaste, thomas

No comments: