1. When you know that what you’re looking for is what you already are -- and not what you may
become -- you stand on the threshold of fearless living.
2. No psychological fear exists without negative imagination.
3. When it comes to fear, the feel is real…but the why is a lie.
4. You cannot change one thing about times past or the fears that belong to old regrets, but you
can be in a different relationship with what is happening to you right now…and that changes
5. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
6. Your experience of any moment -- good or bad, calm or conflicted -- is a direct reflection of
your understanding about it. This means the only thing that frightens you about any event is
what you’ve yet to understand about yourself.
7. The universe itself is actually set up for you to succeed with realizing the fearless life, which
means you are made for whatever happens to you!
Copyright 2008 Guy Finley/Life of Learning Foundation www.guyfinley.org 541 476-1200