Translate

Healing~ no fear, hate or love of the error...

"I and my Father are one." This oneness with the Father constitutes my oneness with every spiritual being and idea. Therefore, I need not seek my goodness or be concerned about my good, because my oneness with God constitutes my good. It constitutes the law of attraction, bringing to me all that is necessary for my unfoldment, for the revelation of my true being, for my daily experience. Right where I am, God is. Right where I am, the allness of God is. This ever presence of God makes me independent of person, place, thing, circumstance, condition, or relationship.

This truth is a light unto my path. This truth is my salvation. The awareness of this truth~ the conscious awareness of this truth~ sets me free from human dependence. I am in the world, but not of it. I enjoy all the experiences, all the relationships, all the joys, all the companionships, that are a part of God's spiritual creation. And yet I am free. All those with whom I come in contact are free~ free to enjoy each other, but not hold each other in any sense of bondage, physical, mental, moral, or economic, Each one is free in Christ.

Error in any form is no thing, no person, no circumstance, no condition. But it presents itself to you as person, place, thing, circumstance, or condition, and that is where you have to be spiritually alert. When it presents itself, you must instantly take care of it. Instantly dissolve it, by not reacting to it with any fear, hate, or love. It is very simple~ just three words: fear, hate love. Do not react with fear, hate or love; and the problem is met. When we do not meet our problems~ and I do not claim that we are meeting them 100 percent~ it is because we have reacted to the problem with fear, hate, or love.

So never deceive yourself. When you fail, know why you fail. And do not be afraid of it, because it is an opportunity to pick yourself up and start over again with a higher understanding. When you do not instantly meet a case, it is because, consciously or subconsciously, you have responded with hate, fear, or love of the error. Please believe me: It is reaction that counts. It is your reaction to a call for help that determines whether there will be a healing and whether it will be a quick healing or a slow healing. Actually, there is no slow healing. All healings are instantaneous; but whether you meet it at the time of the first treatment or the last, depends upon how you maintain a state of consciousness which does not react.

These two points contain the principle of Christ healing. If, first, we could always maintain that conscious oneness with God~ that idea of our complete oneness, Self-maintenance, Self-sustenance~ living continuously in that consciousness; and secondly, not react to the claims that come from without, there would be nothing left for us to do.

~ Joel S. Goldsmith, The Master Speaks

No comments: