Translate

' The Day of Death '...

My old friend that was a master dowser within the catskill mountains of new york once told me that he would never tell people of the time of their death... He said that it freaked them out too much... I often would think of asking him but I honored his decision... He had the ability to connect with Consciousness and find water and could tell you exactly where it was and how many feet to drill.. If you lost a ring or bracelet upon your property,,, he could tell you where it was ,,with the witching sticks.. There was magnetism within his hands.. I thought to myself that I would like to know when death is near as to train my mind for such event,, but, when you are actually close to this event,, your mind changes.. as sickness becomes a partner to your transition....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thomas

No comments: