Translate

' Sufi Poems '...

Sufi Poems... Bring all of yourself to his door: bring only a part and you've brought nothing at all. - Hakim Sanai I am a bird of the heavenly garden I belong not to the earthly sphere. They have made for two or three days A cage of my body. - Rumi O Beloved, there is no room left in my heart For anything but You! - Hafiz Sweep with your soul, before your beloved's door. Only then will you become her lover. - Baba Aziz There are as many paths to God as there are souls on Earth. - Hadith If I adore You out of fear of Hell, burn me in Hell! If I adore you out of desire for Paradise, Lock me out of Paradise. But if I adore you for Yourself alone, Do not deny to me Your eternal beauty. - Rabia Between me and You, there is only me. Take away the me, so only You remain. - Hallaj Give me ecstasy, give me naked wonder, O my Creator! Give birth to the Beloved in me, and let this lover die. Let a thousand wrangling desires become one Love. - Rumi ..... from buddhasangha.com

No comments: