Translate

' The Voice '...


The 'Voice', that I spoke with was the range and frequency of man..

The age spoke to me of fifty earth years..

So much Truth that He told me, but He would not tell me the end of the Story..


Did I refuse Your offer to stay for the reasons of pain to relatives and friends?..

Or did I return to learn the 'Final Truth'?..

Perhaps, both..

I often reqreted this decision..

The Dream is so easy to enter that it should be illegal..

Who is this 'Voice' that Loves You ?..

Once you have surrendered the 'egoic-desire',

you will Know..

You will come face to face with Yourself...


-thomas



1 comment:

Unknown said...


everything is as it should be....do not regret a thing.

Die Happily

There are three types of practitioners: practitioners of small capacity, who die without fear; practitioners of middle capacity, who die without regrets; and practitioners of the utmost capacity, who die happily.

- Tanya Piven, "'Like Roaring Earth'"

you will die happily....and knowing why. blessings thomas