Translate

Humans under Hypnosis...

Most Humans believe that they are the Thinker.. This belief keeps them in Ignorance and Suffering.. The Thinker is the Ego but you are not the Ego, you are Consciousness.. You are the Witness to the Thinking.. You are Consciousness.. This is the day that you awaken from the Hypnosis that plagues Humanity.. Finally take control of the Mind and the Thinking.. Watch your Thoughts and Disipline the Mind to accept only Thoughts of Goodness and Positivity.. This is the Power that you have but are not aware of.. This is the power of Consciousness..This is the "Free Choice" that God has given you..This is the Path to Happiness, This is the Path to Love, This is the Path to God................namaste, thomas

3 comments:

natbas said...

As I see it, I may be wrong- there is the psychological I with its memories and identity, and the I which has nothing to do with time and has no identity, but it merely Presence: for this I there is no thought, no duality.

As you rightly say, "You are the Witness to the Thinking.. You are Consciousness". If we only remember to be alert to the bedrock of our existence, the sense of Presence (I think Brother Lawrence practised something akin to this), it should be enough to set us free.

Regards,

thomas ... said...

What you call the psychological "I" is the Ego, It is the culmination of memories from this life and past lives.. The "I" that you call Presence is Consciousness, It is the Real You and is called God by most Humans.. In my experience with Union with this Presence, I have found both Silence and Thought at different times..This is why Enlightenment is necessary and a personal experience.. There are many levels of understanding and knowledge within this Energy that we call God........namaste, thomas

natbas said...

Thanks for clarifying this sir. As you rightly say, enlightenment is a personal experience, and we should strive to know this for ourselves.