Translate

This is eternal life...


Q: I still cannot believe it is possible.

R: "When the river enters the ocean, does it ask the question;

'Will I be forever like this?' (laughs) That is the previous fear that is leaving now.

All the experiences get lost because they were not perpetual, they were not permanent. They were only imaginations, only hallucinations, therefore, they get lost. This is beyond concept, perceptions, imagination.

Where will it be lost?

The wave is afraid: 'I want to remain a wave.' Fear is in the mind of the wave, 'I will be lost, I will be lost.' Wave is now fearing 'I will be lost.' Where will it be lost? Where will it go? (laughs) Whenever lost, what will it become? When the wave is lost, no more wave, it returns back to its source: the ocean. The ocean she was, the ocean she it, and the ocean she will be. Where? Forever! There is no time concept at all."

"Time is in the mind of an ignorant person. Ignorant because in Light, in Wisdom, there is no such notion that 'I am separate from all or separate from Fullness, from Vastness.' That was a notion before, in the mind of an ignorant person.

In Wisdom, no such notions arise. No separation. All is unity and love and beauty. There is no escape! Ignorance is gone! This is eternal Life, this is nectar!"
--

Pooja

No comments: