Translate

' The Deepest Compassion '...


The most compassionate thing anyone can do is to help someone else let go of egocentricity.. Then there is only liberation left—the freedom of living from presence rather than living from the delusional idea that the 'me' is the center of the universe.

We always mistakenly think that "compassion" is propping up someone else's story of, "Poor me, I am not able to pull off being the center of the universe today!" I believe that if I prop up your story, you will prop up mine! But that only keeps me and you in the suffering of the egocentric story. And what is the point of that?

Better to encourage one another to discover the freedom to be what we already are and always have been, which is Spirit, presence...FREEDOM....instead of believing that I am the living embodiment of a story of "the me as the center of the universe.". This is a fairytale story that can never come true!

So this devotion to the Truth of who we ultimately are becomes the TRUE movement of compassion. Compassion for ourselves and compassion for others. We start to see that what we do for ourselves, we do for others. We lead each other to the liberating truth of who we really are..THIS is the deepest compassion!

The TRUTH will always set you free! So the most compassionate act is to help lead someone to the liberating TRUTH of who they really ARE!


-Francis Fran Bennett

No comments: