Translate

' “Man Was Not Born To Cry” by Joel S. Goldsmith '...


Through meditation and pondering truth, a time comes when the “click” takes place within, a definite awareness that something has happened that never happened before, and from then on we nurse it. We retire into ourselves more and more frequently, not for long periods of time, but many times a day and several times a night until we are so well established in God that there does not even seem to be a human selfhood left to care for.

This other Thing is caring for us. It provides in advance for something of which we have no knowledge of needing at the present time. There is an invisible Wisdom governing our life; there is an invisible Love enfolding us, providing, caring, protecting, and sustaining.
It is through our own dedication and consecration that we bring this about. It will not happen to us “out of the blue,” although it has happened occasionally to a few persons who, without even having a thought in their mind of a spiritual subject, suddenly have an experience such as this, but then because they knew nothing of its nature very often they have lost it and have been unable to recapture it.

That is not true of us because when we have the experience, we know why we have it. We know that we have awakened to the awareness of the Divine Presence; and we know that since this is true, we can return again and again and again to this quiet Withinness and bring It back into conscious expression until eventually the day comes when this is no longer necessary, and the Spirit is really living our life. The ultimate is being reached, and then we become so established in this that there really is no little “I” to take care of. Something Invisible is always doing the taking care of in advance.

All that the Father, the Invisible Infinite, has is made manifest through my individual being. This inner Meat that I have, and which the world knows nothing of, appears outwardly as food on my table. This spiritual Water that I have within bubbles up into life eternal. This power of divine Grace that is now mine by virtue of my oneness with God becomes my awakening, and even my body is raised up out of the tomb of disease, the tomb of old age, or the tomb of infirmity and is restored again to its normalcy and harmony.

As I consciously realize that I am fed from within, and that all that the Father has is flowing in me and through me, even the lost years are restored: the money that has been lost or dissipated begins to return, reputations that have been ruined are remade, and the body that was weak and ailing is restored to health.

Out of this Infinity, all things become new. All that I shall ever need is given to me from the infinite Source within my being, continuously fulfilling God’s plan as individual being.


-“Man Was Not Born To Cry” by Joel S. Goldsmith

No comments: