Translate

' Sri Ramana Maharshi '...


Question: You are Bhagavan. So you should know
when I shall get jnana. Tell me when I shall be a
jnani?

Sri Ramana Maharshi : If I am Bhagavan there is no
one besides the Self- therefore no jnani or ajnani. If
otherwise, I am as good as you are and know as
much as yourself. Either way I cannot answer your
question.

Coming here some people do not ask about
themselves. They ask: ‘Does the jivan muktas see
the world? Is he affected by Karma? What is
liberation after being disembodied or while alive in
the body?

Should the body of the sage resolve
itself in light or disappear from view in any other
manner? Can he be liberated though the body is left
behind as a corpse?

Their questions are endless. Why worry oneself in
so many ways? Does liberation consist in knowing
these things?
Therefore I say to them, leave liberation alone. Is
there bondage? Know this. See yourself first and
foremost.

No comments: