Translate

The Dream continues to evolve...


A young grey female cat rarely leaves the house for more than five minutes for reasons that are known only to her..

Yesterday was warm and she finally walked beyond the door into the woods of nature..

I expected to see her in ten minutes waiting to enter the house as usual..

But, hours passed without her appearance..

Many of my cats have died from vehicles, water, and foxes..

The thoughts of the loss of love from that furry soul that loved me so much, brought my mind to sorrow..

As the hours passed, I begged my Guardian Angel to bring back this small soul..

I looked outside the house for any signs of life before entering sleep..

How could I fall asleep within the pain of death ?..

But, eventually, I fell asleep..

I woke up in the morning only to discover this cat sleeping next to me..

How is this possible in anything else but a Dream ?...


-thomas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

in her dream she was a curious cat who snuck back in behind you

when you weren't looking......

in your dream she left you forever.....so you thought.

you are so funny love,....but i am happy that when you awoke you found her "furriness", Little Girl, beside you.....with your angels looking on and smiling.

love and peace.......... :)

Cindy