Translate

Repeating Knowledge...


I have been accused of repeating Knowledge..

I confess that I am liable..

I tell you the same knowledge to imprint upon your sub-conscious mind..

The sub-conscious mind is what is called your 'soul'..

It is the link between Divine Consciousness and the Dream of separate egoic consciousness..

You have not been told of this knowledge before by your religions..

This is because, religions have been used as a social device to control humans and to divest them of wealth..

You exist within a Dream of deception and lies called the satanic experience..

This experience is the exact opposite of Reality..

Reality is Love..

This is why you always seek Love..

Love is also known as God..

Is it becoming more clear?..

I will keep ringing the bell, until you Awaken...


-thomas




No comments: