Translate

A birthday gift...


Although an anniversary of birth means nothing to me, a group of friends decided to entertain me with Love..

I am sixty-nine today and still feel thirty-five years old..

I walked within a room and was met with balloons, cake, and handshakes..

And this was only for the continuation of life..

I play two parts within this play..

I play the part of average human and also spiritual teacher..

To those that sleep, I am the average human..

To those that are Awake, I am a messenger of knowledge..

This reminds me of the roles that we play within life..

One of love of friends and family and another that seeks existence within Dreams..

Once again, I lead you to the discovery of egoic personality and the personality of Love..

How close we come to love as we carry a cake, and how lost we are when we do not know who We Are...


namaste, thomas

No comments: