Translate

Who am I ?...


Cindy has asked me to describe myself as both a human and a mystic..

I am just a normal man that drinks beer with his friends..

For those that seek Knowledge, I am a mystic,

for those that do not, I am Tom..

I respect the right of my friends to continue their Dream of egoic self..

I studied mysticism since I was nine but did not Awaken into Reality until I was twenty-five..

How has this changed me?..

To walk the Earth without the fear of death,

To no longer wonder why you are here,

To feel no pain of anger or desire..

To watch the mind for words of ego is to Realise that You are the Observer and not the mind..

To travel beyond the material world and feel at Home..

To have the vision to see within the Dream and know that it is only a Hologram that traps a sleeping Consciousness..

These changes are called Awakening...


-thomas





1 comment:

Unknown said...


you are an old soul thomas....

glad to know you and your blog!

cindy