Translate

The Absolute...


Richard Rose speaks of the Absolute as being loneliness but I have found the opposite..

You are Divine Consciousness and seem alone untill You speak to the Father of this Energy of Creation..

You do not feel alone even before You begin the conversation between Creator and Creation..

You only feel Love, Light, and Consciousness and the Dream of Life does not enter this Consciousness..

You find Yourself as Light and yet seek nothing else, You are quite satisfied with this Reality..

Only when I thought to Myself that I never wanted to leave this Existence, did the Father of Creation speak to Me..

The conversations concerned questions and answers about Reality and Illusion..

I learned that I was just a Dream of separation from the Creator..

I learned that I was inseparable from Creator but still held on to the desire of separation within the Creator..

As I have mentioned before, the only question that the Father of Dreams would not answer is;

" Is this the Final Reality ?"..

I returned to the Dream to learn more..

I learned about Emptiness of egoic desire both within Creator and the Dream of Creator and Light..

I learned of Pure Awareness that contains no desire of egoic personality or God Power..

I learned about Final Reality..

I learned about Total Love...


-thomas

No comments: