Translate

The most important question of your life...


I often ask souls to present me with the most important question of their life..

I always give them at least ten minutes to reply..

And yet, ninety-five percent return to me with no question..

Is it not strange?..

They walk within each day asking questions from the conscious mind to the sub-conscious mind and yet when Consciousness wants to be seen.. there are no questions..

Obviously, the ego is envolved within this wall of non-seeing..

So what can we do to Awaken them?..

I can write poems that lead the mind to mindlessness,

but, they will not understand..

The desire of egoic-consciousness is very strong within this Dream..

It is the only reason that the Dream exists..



Enough has been given to contemplate...

-thomas

No comments: