Translate

Conscious Immortality...


You who slept, are also now awake. There was no unhappiness in your sleep, whereas it is present now.

What is it that has happened now, that this difference is experienced?

There was no ‘I’-thought in your sleep whereas it is present now. The true 'I' is not apparent and the false 'I' is parading. This false I'
is the obstacle to your right knowledge. Find out from where
this false 'I' arises. It will disappear. You will be only what you
are — i.e. absolute Being.

Search for the source of the ‘I’-thought.
That is all one has to do. The Universe is on account of the 'I'-thought. If that ends, misery will also end.

Q: Can the soul remain without a body?

M: It will do so during the next deep sleep. The Self is then bodiless. But even now it is so.

In deep sleep you exist without ego; then you are free of doubts. Only now, in the waking state, ego rises and you have doubts.
ln deep sleep you are happy, in the waking state you are unhappy. Find out what that state of deep sleep is, from which you have come.


-Reinhard Jung

No comments: