Translate

Awakening...



Crossing the Bridge...

I can tell you from experience how utterly simple awakening is. Because you are already that which you seek (God-Source- Enlightenment), it just takes a wake-up call for you to remember that. But you are groggy with a lifetime of sleep in the all-pervasive conditioning of duality and dualism.

So when Ramesh Balsekar wrote his little book (Consciousness Speaks) that reminded me that Consciousness is all there is and I Am That, I suddenly knew, remembered, and woke up.

The deliverance that comes after the wake-up call, which flowed from my own inner voice of wisdom, filled in the details as to how this intuitive knowing that I Am That applies to daily life. It basically meant embracing every detail of life as an extension of that Consciousness that is all there is, as what is -- as is. And this meant that everything was exactly as it should be. So there was nothing left to do but just be.

It all sounds too simple to be true, but I assure you that if Destiny and Grace have determined that this is the moment for you to cross over that bridge from being the doer in life to just being, all of your Onion Vision conditioning will fall away, and you will live the rest of the journey with the clarity, freedom, and joy of Pearl Vision.


~ Satyam Nadeen, in: From Onions to Pearls www.satyamnadeen.com/




No comments: