Translate

An answer...


Cindy asks me, "how does a non-killer survive in the military?"..

Pure Luck..

Since, I was a teacher and advisor to the South Vietnamese Airforce, I was not required to carry a weapon..

Would I shoot back at someone that is trying to kill me?..

Probably..

Perhaps, this is why Consciousness protected me from harm..

I refused all weapons..

I was always warned five seconds before any destruction of the body..

Therefore, to this day, I am still alive..

You have an entity that helps you,

is this the famous 'Guardian Angel'?..

I do not know..

I only know a 'Voice' that warns me of all danger..


-thomas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i understand the voice,...i also was once warned loud and clearly to LOOK OUT LOOK OUT!! seconds before i was unexpectedly rear-ended. that was the only time i heard my protecting angel.

and,i did have a definite telepathic conversation with an angel when i was a little girl. i remember sitting down under a tree, propped up against a fence post, taking a break from glorious playtime, and being told about my life to come. i try to remember details now, but its faded. i knew then i would never have a child, and it never happened. its all good...but the funny way i knew was when i picked up a baby doll and said to myself at 4 yrs of age,...you are never gonna need to know about child care so put down the doll and get on your hobby horse!!

good night, cindy