Translate

Thoughts on a saturday night...


The souls are beginning to look within..

They were lost within the illusion of ego but, I can see that the mind questions..

They seek knowledge and history and begin to ask questions..

Should I flood their minds with knowledge or will this overload and confuse their questions..

The Voice of Truth speaks loudly..

I must begin with history and move slowly towards metaphysics..

They still believe that they are humans..

The authorities tell them that they are animals in need of discipline..

Should I dare tell them that they are God ?..

Of course not, they would run..

Therefore, I can only speak of history and love..

Love, they seek but do not understand..

If I told them that God is Love,

Would they understand who they are ?..


-thomas

No comments: