Translate

Thoughts on a monday night...


A soul speaks to me of spirits of dead humans that visit her..

To most humans, this seems impossible and also interesting..

But, I have to tell her that these souls are an illusion..

They appear real within the Dream but they are Reality seeking Knowledge..

They believe that they are separate from Reality and thus remain within the higher frequency of this dream..

They are beyond the material and yet are still seen by those with higher frequency vision..

They exist within the fourth dimension..

There are so many dimensions, how can I tell her of this ?..

The Mystic moves beyond all dimensions..

Do you now understand ?..

I will now use the word 'Nothingness' to describe Reality, but you will not listen..

You will be enchanted by the higher frequencies of illusion..

I cannot open the Door to Reality for you..

You must travel this road, alone...


-thomas



No comments: