Translate

The perfect place...


My work is perfect, and I am always representing God’s ideas. I am the consciousness of God; my mind is God’s mind, I am the activity of God; I am expressing myself fully.

I know there is a perfect law of supply and demand. I am instantly in touch with everything I need. I am in my true place now; I am giving of my talents in a wonderful way. I am Divinely compensated. My God is the Principle of all Knowledge; I know everything that I need instantly.

I am one with my Father, and my Father is God. I am always reflecting the Glory, the Love, and the Activity of God. I am doing the thing I love to do. My place is with God at all times; I am one with Him now; it is so. I enter into the joy of it all. I thank you, Father, for my perfect place. All is well.


- Dr. Joseph Murphy

No comments: