Translate

Poltergeist...


An earthbound spirit that does not seek injury but only seeks experience..

They are on the lower fourth dimension..

I am a normal man that enjoys cigars and beer, but I still remain a mystic,

a spirit that desires me to stop smoking cigars has filled my ashtray with water and then the next day fills the top of the container that contains the cigars with water..

I look at the ceiling and see no water in each room..

I understand that this spirit is trying to tell me to stop smoking..

But, I do not enjoy spirits entering the Dream that I have created..

The Dream is filled with both pain and love, but the ego decides on which..

I would be smart to listen to this spirit but the world of pleasure is contained within life..

Eighty years are the mark of life..

I have a few more years before I reach this Door..

When I am finished,

I will smoke a cigar with God...


-thomas



No comments: