Translate

Everything...


WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FULLY HUMAN/FULLY DIVINE AT THE SAME TIME!

It may sound strange, but after an abiding awakening to the unconditional sense of Well-Being....even relative feelings of unhappiness arise and cease in this vastness of bliss or "unconditional happiness" or unconditional sense of well-being..Sat-Chit-Ananda. Everything arises and ceases in THAT, every experience, every perception, every feeling, every loss, every ecstasy, every tragedy, every sadness, every joy, every sorrow......everything!

Any relative unhappiness we experience after that can no longer take over or overshadow our life. But that does not mean that we cannot still fully experience a relative unhappiness over something or other.

When I was told a couple years ago for example, that I might lose my foot to an infection in my bone, I was "unhappy", I felt sadness, fear, concern...But even those negative feelings of relative unhappiness arose and eventually ceased, in the vast sense of well-being that I had discovered as my True Nature, my Christ Nature or Buddha Nature, "the Self", with a capital "S".

There is an awakening to that true nature of well-being/unconditional happiness/bliss that is constant, that is stable and abiding, that never leaves. This True Nature, this SELF that you are, is so vast and infinite, that it contains absolutely ANY experience, negative, positive, or neutral.


-Francis Bennett

No comments: