Translate

Today...


Today, I prepared for death..

I made arrangements with a funeral director for disposal of the body..

I frightened my sister with this news..

I did now want her to become confused with the announcement of my death..

I did not want her to be 'ripped off' by funeral directors..

I will send her the money to pay for all expenses..

You must also prepare for the future..

Do not be selfish and do nothing..

The fear of death will cause you to do nothing and leave others to do the work that you should have done..

Do not fear death..

Did you fear birth?..

You cried upon the entry into the dream and no doubt, you will cry upon death..

We cannot die unless We want to..

The road of the Mystic is the desire to die..

Die to the illusion of self..

I will meet you within the Light...


-thomas

No comments: