Translate

Thoughts on a monday night...


So many thoughts flow through my mind but I may only speak of a few..

The humans that I speak to, tell me of anger and folly..

I can only listen, they are the speaker and I am the listener..

The vibrations of sound that originate from the mind are powerful..

They speak of the egoic-consciousness but are unaware that it is an illusion..

How can I tell them of Reality when the ego controls the mind?..

You that are reading these words are Mystics and know of what I encounter..

Should we hide in caves and meditate ?..

Of course not, We are Consciousness tending to the needs of ignorance..

The ego will scream at the word of ignorance but Reality will understand..

This is the sentence that will compel you to contemplate,

because, it is the end of Thought...


namaste, thomas

No comments: