Translate

I spoke to my cat...


As I speak on the internet, my cat jumps upon my keyboard..

I see your smiles as acknowledgement and of course, experience desires to speak..

My cat speaks and says;

"Why do you believe that you and I are separate?"..

I jump back, and try to understand how a cat can talk..

The cat says that "Consciousness is all that does exist,

therefore, how can you desire a separate entity ?"..

For a first time, the Dream is seen as a Dream..

The manifestation speaking to the manifestation..

The Dream reveals itself..

Consciousness is all that does exist..

It's name is Love...


namaste, thomas

2 comments:

Unknown said...


and what did you consume before communicating with your cat? lol...

ok..... i hug trees and they speak to me also.

i am serious.

namaste and blessings... cat whisperer tom

thomas ... said...


It is both 'poetic license' and telepathy..

-thomas