Translate

Happiness is Self...


Just as quickly as one realizes that happiness (tranquillity) is his Identity and that he doesn't have to go out and do this or that in order to "be happy," just that quickly happiness becomes a present aspect of conscious experience.

Standing pat upon the acknowledgement "Happiness itself am I, already!" we realize that nothing can change the happiness that is our felt Identity.

Desist from statements such as, "I am one who is happy." That is not the truth! State the fact as it is: "Happiness is who and what I am! Happiness is Identity-being-I. Happiness itself am I!"

Find yourself amazed that you need nothing to make you happy, and more amazed, that nothing can take it from you. The happiness we speak of here is Tranquillity.



~ From: A Guide to Awareness & Tranquillity,
by William Samuel




No comments: