Translate

Recital of the Sarmoun Brotherhood..(Sufi Mystics)


He who knows and does not know that he knows:
he is asleep. Let him become one, whole.
Let him be awakened.

He who has known but does not know:
let him see once more the beginning of all.

He who does not wish to know, and yet says that he needs to know:
let him be guided to safety and to light.

He who does not know, and knows that he does not know:
let him, through this knowledge, know.

He who does not know, but thinks that he knows:
set him free from the confusion of that ignorance.

He who knows, and knows that HE IS:
he is wise. Let him be followed.
By his presence alone man may be transformed.

I who know, and do not know that I know:
let me become one, whole.
Let me be awakened.

I who have known, but do not know:
let me see once more the beginning of all.

I who do not wish to know, and yet say that I need to know:
let me be guided to safety and light.

I who do not know, and know that I do not know:
let me through this knowledge, know.

I who do not know, but think that I know:
set me free from the confusion of that ignorance.

He who knows, and know that HE IS:
he is wise. Let him be followed.
By his presence alone man may be transformed.

We who know, and do not know that we know:
let us become one, whole.
Let us be transformed.

We who have known, but do not know:
let us once more see the beginning of all.

We who do not wish to know, and yet say that we need to know:
let us be guided to safety and light.

We who do not know, and know that we do not know:
let us, through this knowledge, know.

We who do not know, but think that we know:
set us free from the confusion of that ignorance.

He who knows, and knows that HE IS;
he is wise. Let him be followed.
By his presence alone man may be transformed.

As with our forebears
So with our successors.
So with us.
We affirm this undertaking.
So let it be.

No comments: