Translate

Dreams on a Friday Night...


This morning, I looked death within the eyes but still exist as this dream..

What caused air to enter my lungs is beyond my knowledge but death was calling my name..

To tell you more is meaningless..

Death is a door that enters the dream at any time..

My cats entered my consciousness as the main desire for survival..

No air was entering my lungs but the lives of these cats led me to open the door for their survival..

Are you Awake to understand this dream ?..

Souls exist around the egoic dream..

Can I speak to you of existence and non-existence ?..

My existence is that of non-existence of personality ..

Death is a door..

Life is a Dream..

Does your mind understand the life and death scenario..

My paragraph is ended, may God tell the entire story...


- namaste, thomas

No comments: