Translate

Without Concepts...


If there were no concepts, would there be an 'I' or 'other'? Who
are you apart from the sense of a personal, conditioned self?
You can find out right now.


Just don’t touch any belief or concept, including the sense 'I'
or 'me'. What does it mean, 'don't touch’? It means do not
combine or identify yourself with any phenomenon, real or
imagined. Therefore, discard the belief, 'I am my body, mind
and personality'. Avoiding these, what remains?


Observe. Is there any disharmony felt?

Where is the place
for even enlightenment or ignorance, bondage or freedom,
heaven or hell? One transcends all states of mind and is
freed from the grip of delusion even without denying the
phenomenal world. For some, this guidance, if followed, is
going to detonate and blow all stupidness away.


- Mooji

No comments: