Translate

When ego disappears...


"Immediately all the tension of mind and body was relaxed.

There was a feeling of absolute certainty of being in touch

with all the power Life has to give.

All thought of money, teacher, or even my own personality vanished

in the great wave of joy which swept over my entire being.

I walked on and on with this feeling of joy steadily increasing

and expanding until everything about me seemed aglow

with resplendent light. Every person was illuminated as I was.

All consciousness of personality had disappeared,

and in its place there came that great

and almost overwhelming sense of joy and contentment."



- Genevieve Behrend from A Course In Materialization, Volume One

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ego is an impenetrable brick wall; it blinds the eye, hides the truth, and deceives the mind.It contaminates all understanding.