Translate

William Shakespeare...


“To be, or not to be, that is the question.”

“We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”

“When we are born we cry that we are come to this great stage of fools.”

“My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy.”

“All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.”

“The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream.”

“A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.”

“I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano; A stage where every man must play a part, And mine is a sad one.”

“Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.”

“Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course.”

“There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.”

“Give me my robe, put on my crown; I have Immortal longings in me.”


~William Shakespeare

No comments: