Translate

" Thoughts on a wednesday night "...


I and You are here tonight thinking together..

Consciousness tells me to speak of thought..

Thought is ego, it is not You..

And yet, I call You to Thought..

Thought is the illusion of reality that seeks Reality..

The ego, seeking the Creator of ego..

But, the ego does not know that it is not a creation of Love..

It is a creation of mind..

The ego is the creation of Desire..

Desire traps you into the Dreams of Creation..

Does it make any sense to you ?..

I keep typing words but do they help you ?..

I can only keep writing words and hope that words turn into Truth..

I am your voice that seeks Truth..

Who am I ?..

Look no further than Self..

Self is all that Is..

Beyond Self is another Step into Reality...


namaste, thomas


No comments: