Translate

Who is the Father ?...


Jesus speaks of the Father.

Upon My entry into Divine Consciousness, I spoke to the Father that Jesus speaks of..

I felt no fear upon hearing the male voice coming from the Eternal Light that I was..

But, once again, I ask, "Who is the Father ?"..

There is a higher intelligence within Divine Consciousness that would answer my questions..

But, would not answer the question , "Is this the Final Reality ?"..

It took me many years to solve this question of Father..

I finally learned that this was the Creator God that We actually Are..

The Father knew more than me, and yet We were the same Light..

But, the Father did not know that It also was a Dream from Pure Awareness..

Pure Awareness has no personality or ego..

It is Pure Love..

Pure Love has no separation, personality, or ego..

For some reason Consciousness tells me to end here..

The rest must be understood by you...


namaste, thomas

No comments: