Translate

Positive and Negative...


Consciousness shows me the symbols of positive and negative..

I already know the symbols of this Dream, why show me this ?..

All within this Dream is a Duality, even the electricity within your car confirms this..

I can only think that Higher Consciousness wants me to think beyond polarities..

There is only One that is beyond polarities..

That which has no equal..

That Mind that Dreams..

That Awareness that does not have a name..

What is the blood that flows through Divine Consciousness ?..

This blood is called Love..

What thoughts flow through this Awareness ?..

The thoughts of Wisdom..

This flow of completeness actually asks the question,

" Is this the final reality" ?..

Divine Consciousness can not answer..

It does not know that I also am a Dream from Pure Awareness...


namaste, thomas

No comments: