Translate

" Only Thursday "...


It is only Thursday and 'Overself' tells me to speak..

What should I speak about ?..

There are more than eight thousand lessons of wisdom within this blog..

What more can I speak of ?..

I have told you of the path to Freedom, many times..

And yet Spirit demands more..

Perhaps, time is short and knowledge is needed..

You are the learned of the world that speak many languages..

And you find yourself within a white space of thoughts..

I cannot give you Freedom..

This is a path that only you can walk..

You entered this illusion alone,

and you will leave this illusion alone..

You entered with a fear of separation and hopefully,

you do not leave with a fear of separation..

You cried when you entered the Dream,

Smile, when You exit the Dream..

We have Dreamed together, this journey of knowledge of good and evil..

Let us leave this Dream within the Joy of Love...


namaste, thomas

No comments: