Translate

Rabbi Yeshua Speaks...


61. Jesus said, "Two will recline on a couch; one will die, one will live."

Salome said, "Who are you mister? You have climbed onto my couch and eaten from my table as if you are from someone."

Jesus said to her, "I am the one who comes from what is whole. I was granted from the things of my Father."

"I am your disciple."

"For this reason I say, if one is whole, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness."

62. Jesus said, "I disclose my mysteries to those [who are worthy] of [my] mysteries.


From the Gospel of Thomas

1 comment:

thomas ... said...

The two that lay upon the couch in meditation are the duality of false self and Real Self..

The false self must die for the Real Self to Awaken..

To be Whole is to Be Light Itself,
To be separated into different selves is to be in darkness..

namaste, thomas