Translate

As I speak to you...


I also speak to the imaginary self that I call ego..

For thousands of years, I traveled within dreams..

Until, the day that I tired of dreams and sought Reality..

I gave all to receive all..

I surrendered all desires and attractions to seek Freedom..

I Died..

It was not physical death, It was much deeper..

It was the death of Dreams..

Do you understand what I am saying?..

If you are a Mystic, you do understand..

The spiritual teachers faces appear before you..

They appear separate and yet, they are the mirror image of You..

Does Light yet appear within your mind?..

My words will not be understood by most..

Only You, that have chosen to end the Dream will understand..

Many are called but few are chosen..

So many words to describe Nothingness..

We run when we should be sitting..

Empty the mind, It is the source of Dreams..

You are not the mind, You are the Watcher of the Dreams..

Soon, You will Realize that You are beyond even the Dreamer...

namaste, thomas



No comments: