Translate

"Many are called, but few are chosen"...


I find many indivualized sources of Consciousness called Souls in pain..

I can only tell them to drop the ego if they desire to end confusion and pain..

But, the ego is strong and they bypass this coaching..

There is nothing else left to do but print words of encouragement from Gurus' and Mystics..

The end of ego is the most difficult journey that you can make..

In meditation, you must die!..

That's right, you must die!..

Are you strong enough to die mentally to self?..

This is called Enlightenment..

Gautama and Jesus did..

As Jesus said; " you must die, to be Born"..

Can you?..

This is called the 'short path'..

"Many are called, but few are chosen"...


namaste, thomas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm willing to die, yet when I'm about to expire, ego arises more strong than ever, some times. That makes me wonder if I'm really suppose to awaken of this dream. Such confusion take me to be restless without compassion for myself. What happen to all perceptions that I have had, that I'm not this person? How can I forget my self?
Thank you for being who you are, for your words and time. NamastĂȘ!
Margarida

thomas ... said...

Surrender the ego..

Face the death of the ego while in meditation..

As Jesus said; " you must die to be born"..

Fall into the darkness of non-existence..

Fear of death will enter your mind and this pain will turn most souls back into the ego..

Courage is required..

Continue on...

namaste, thomas