Translate

no mass,, no substance...


Am I pro-truth?..No.

Do I hate delusion?..No.

Do I consider the
dreamstate evil?..No.

I'm not opposed to all the teachers and teachings
that keep us so effectively narcotized. I don't think anyone or
anything is other than perfect. I'm not a warrior for truth.

I'm not at
war with the armies of the lie. I like the lie. I'm all for it. Maya and
her magnificent Palace of Delusion have no greater fan than I.
Having myself escaped from the confines of delusion, I'm able to
appreciate its strengths and its vulnerabilities.

Its greatest vulnerability
is that it has no mass, no substance. There is no it, and all you
have to do to see that for yourself is look for yourself. Its greatest
strength is that looking for yourself is the last thing anyone, say what
they may, really wants to do.


Jed McKenna from Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment

No comments: