Translate

How shall I speak?...


The Spirit of Consciousness is not telling me to speak, therefore, how shall I speak?..

The night is cold and dark..

Snow covers the trees and land..

Here, I sit in contemplation of Reality..

Will the ego enter to destroy Truth?..

I ask Truth to guide my mind..

We are accomplished at asking for help..

Who are we asking?..

Is there distance between Reality?..

Reality is without separation and yet we ask separation for help..

When will we grow up?..

We really search within our Consciousness for Truth..

There is no other to help, There is only 'I'..

'I' has no division to call upon..

This division is a delusion of ego and keeps us in ignorance..

Is Christ separate from Us?..

Of course not, Christ is Us..

And yet we continue to sleep in the pain of delusion and desire..


namaste, thomas

No comments: