Translate

ending the impostor self...


The quotes in The Seven Steps to Awakening
are a loving transmission from your true Self.

Through these quotes your true Self
is communicating to you:

I really love you and want the best for you.

I do not want you to continue to suffer needlessly.

Here in these quotes I am showing you the way
to bring the illusion to an end
and to awaken into the Reality of
Eternal-Awareness-Love-Bliss.

Here in these quotes I am showing you
what most aspirants cannot see,
even if they have read some of these quotes before.

Here I have collected the quotes
that are most essential
and most helpful for those
who really wish to awaken in this lifetime.

Here I have collected the quotes
that have no detours or distractions.

Here I have collected the quotes
that reveal the most direct means
that brings the impostor self to its final end.

.................

The above quotes are from the introduction to the book
The Seven Steps to Awakening

No comments: